Customer Experience Star Nomination
At Mountain Valley Bank, customer service is part of our mission.
Customer Experience Standards
In addition to providing great financial services, our associates provide each customer with unmatched service to help them on their way to a successful financial future.
Greeting the Customer
- Every time you see a customer, smile and offer an appropriate greeting.
- When a customer enters your office, stand and greet them (by name if possible) and shake their hand.
- Answer the telephone cheerfully with a greeting and your name.
Communicating with the Customer
- Speak cheerfully and enthusiastically with customers in person or on the phone.
- Remember, even when the customer is wrong or confrontational they are still the customer and should be treated with respect.
Helping the Customer
- Answer all questions quickly and efficiently and take personal responsibility to get the answers.
- Anticipate customers’ needs and resolve their problems. Be sure you have resolved all issues to the best of your ability before passing the customer to another employee.
- If a customer needs assistance from another department or area, see that they are personally escorted to the new department and make appropriate introductions.
Recognizing life’s little moments
- Awards and accomplishments
- Thinking of you
Steamboat Springs Curve Plaza - 970-870-6550
Steamboat Springs Wildhorse - 970-870-9990
Meeker - 970-878-0103
Walden - 970-723-8221
Hayden - 970-276-9099
Greeley - 970-351-8600
Fort Collins - 970-472-7900
24hr Telebanking - 877-275-2088